Monday, March 16, 2009

WOW- need a laugh





We received our baby chicks and there are 27 counting the rare exotic one (the black one we don't know what it is) I had to go and buy a heating lamp for them so I got the red one just because. We put them in the swimming pool for the brooder box lol its all I could think of. Well......we received a visitor asking to see the back room where we have the chicks because apparently last night there was a red glow coming from that room and I guess some meth labs have that so they thought we may be dealing drugs. I laughed so hard!!!

3 comments:

Meredith Stoddard said...

Well... we all know it could have been right? JK! Too funny!

Janet said...

That is too funny! Only you would've gotten the red one!

Linda and Robert said...

I thought if I got the red light they would think it was their mom....I was later reminded I have white mothers and they don't really care.