Monday, March 16, 2009

Cooking Lesson #2


Kyra and Johnathon decided they knew how to make Rice Krispies. After all I've told them and they have watched me. Here is there Recipes not too bad till later.
Make them on the stove with butter, marshmallows, and rice krispies put into pan (that's seem right) well they added what they thought you should do Bake at 400 for 20 min. WOW they were interesting. I asked them where they got that part and was told well its in a pan so you need to bake them. They were so bad I could only laugh. I let them help me make a batch the next day so everyone could enjoy them. They are learning slowly and hopefully before they burn the house down.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

That's hilarious!! I didn't think any one could mess up making rice krispie treats!! :)

Linda and Robert said...

my kids can but than again if they'd listen to directions they wouldn't have

Janet said...

I love that you let them try! It is so great, you should've seen how Quirt made Stove Top the other night! First off he didn't want to, so he didn't really pay attention. He only did it for one box and we were making two! Thank goodness it wasn't too hard to fix.