Tuesday, March 10, 2009

From the mouth of kids

Recently Johnathon had the fifth grade discussion on changes in the body..... Well, tonight he wanted to go to school with me (Biology) I hadn't printed out the slides so I wasn't prepared and didn't know the subject. To say the least we were discussing Meiosis and Mitosis... Not a big deal right? Well, we went in to Meiosis which only happens in the sex cells. We went into the sperm section and I was thinking Johnathon would be embarrassed he looked and me all innocent and says "we already learned about this like why haven't you.... The professor starts talking about x and y chromosomes and how some sperm swims faster than others. All adult acting like Johnathon asks "well does it matter how fast or slow you go to make the sperm come out?" Everyone was trying so hard to hold back the laughter. Professor didn't answer he just looked at me. I told Johnathon to ask his dad or we would discuss it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really funny!!!

Janet said...

I think that is the funniest thing ever!!!!!!!!!LMBO (laughing my butt off)