Monday, September 20, 2010

Where does the time go......

It has been forever since I last posted.Summer is gone and school is back in session. Pictures to come soon I promise..... The summer went so quickly I was not able to get everything done that I wanted to. We went to the zoo so pictures of that will follow, this past weekend we went to the condo in Island Park for once the weather was wonderful. I wish we had taken pictures of the suite we stayed in, it was breathtaking it even included a private hot tub!!!! The whole family had a wonderful weekend. We went up to West Yellowstone, it was such a beautiful drive. Dylan saw a bull Elk with a nice rack and he yells "CHECK OUT THE GUNS ON THAT THING"! When I asked why guns he replied "Well, if boys have muscles and we call them guns than the animals horns are guns also".

No comments: