Monday, February 1, 2010

2010






We started out the new year with Double surgeries. Katelynn (she has decided she is not Katie but Katelynn) and Ariana both had their tonsils out three weeks apart from one another. Dylan needs to have his out but I need a financial break so he will have to wait as much as possible.

The month of January has flown by so quickly! I have not had time to post in three months. To end the first month of a new year.... There I was sitting at a stop sign when out of the blue a Tahoe crashes into me I look over as a wall of glass from the passenger window hits me, followed closely by the mirror. No one was hurt too bad except the car. I ended up with tore muscles in the back and shoulder but nothing I can't handle. The adjuster will be her tomorrow to see what damage is going to cost us. Thankfully she had insurance as well....I will try to get some pictures up.

The kids are going great, wishing for summer to come. I have decided I need a break from school and have taken a leave of absence to get things back under control emotionally and hopefully the stress I feel daily will decrease. Rob thinks I won't continue with my education by taking a break but anyone who knows me knows how stubborn I am so I will continue if I say I will.

As far as I know Rob is doing well, I don't really see him anymore unless one of us has a day off. I know he snores since that is when I do see him the hour before he has to get up and go to work. I told him the other day we need a vacation for at least a week. He has been a great blessing in my life and the lives of our kids, without him I wouldn't be able to accomplish all the things I do. He cooks, cleans, works his body to the bone. At times I don't think he realizes how much we love and appreciate him.

No comments: