Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy Day

Well today has been extremely busy. I had my state skills test today. I PASSED YEA!! Ariana was home sick (I think she was faking). We took Katie back to the eye doctor today... After three surgeries she is done for a while its holding and the position of the eye looks great! That's the good news The bad news is she is still losing vision. He says that if we continue to patch all the time and do the drops daily there is still a chance that she will have some return. So back to torturing her she hates having to wear a patch and is sick of the drops. We go back to the doctor end of April.

2 comments:

mickeymouse&family said...

Tell Katie that teddy bears are rewards for wearing the patches the doctors want her to. Every month I will be happy to get her a teddy bear, if she wears the patch like she should. I know that you don't want her to have tons of stuff, but if it works and makes your life easier, then I am happy to do it. Give her a big hug, and all the other kids too. Love those guys.
Love
Aunt Mickey

Linda and Robert said...

so far the bribery of stickers and a trip to the store is working but its only been a couple of days. She is doing better about it this time but the doctor told her very blunt that if she doesn't wear the patch she won't be able to see anyone anymore.