Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Am I crazy????

School is in session for me again! So far so good I have classes three days a week long night but I think this time will be easier than the last semester. The week has gone by so quick. I just heard that they are changing our nursing program to a doctorate program which I find exciting. Bad thing though it probably won't happen while I'm still there but if it does that is where I will be going. Kids are all doing great I'll try to post more pictures soon. With the new year came new changes. I for one CHOPPED my hair I think its to my chin lol I needed a change. Ok I'll be honest I don't have time to do anything with it.

2 comments:

Meredith Stoddard said...

I'm sure you look good with the "new do". Post a picture of it. Yes you're crazy was that ever in doubt?

Linda and Robert said...

Thanks love you to! If I'm not in the looney bin by the time i'm done with school I'll be surprised lol